The download file contains the USB driver, SPD Upgrade tool, IMEI Tool, and the Stock ROM file. Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Colors F13? We have given the direct link to download Colors F13 Stock ROM. Download Colors F13 stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Fly Life Zen? We have given the direct link to download Fly Life Zen Stock ROM.
At first, we’ll use CWM recovery to make a Nandroid backup on Android. Your device might show a black screen during this process, so don’t worry and make yourself a coffee until the backup’s complete and your phone boots back. You must have proper and working driver installed on firmware your windows computer to be able to successfully backup firmwares on your device. Before you begin with guide instructions below, make sure your android device is adequately charged — at least 50% battery of the device.
- If you have a Google account, you can switch your phone by logging into your Google account and selecting “Manage devices” on the main page.
- For example, if you have a Xiaomi or Redmi phone running on MIUI but don’t like the interface, you can install a custom ROM that will change the UI to vanilla Android.
- If searching for a stock firmware for your device seems to be a Hercules task, don’t worry.
- So the goodies that the Android One devices bring in with itself disappear with the absence of custom developments.
When you are a Developer or Regular Root apps user, you can use the Best Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Custom ROMs below. You can check out the official XDA thread to find out more about this ROM, and if you want to try it out, you also have links to download and install it on your device.
- Back up your MTK Android firmware is a very important aspect of the whole process and it is worth mentioning here.
- Further in this article, we are going to show you how to backup the custom ROM on your Android device with ease.
- As mentioned in the former part of the article, prior to performing a backup for Android firmware stock ROM to PC, you need to backup the Android data using a trustworthy program.
Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile. If you do not like the firmware installed by the device manufacturer on your Android device, you are free to replace it with your own custom firmware. Similar to the first, this method also uses a custom recovery called OrangeFox to flash a custom ROM. Follow our guide to flash custom firmware with OrangeFox recovery. All you need is time, patience, and of course a compatible custom ROM. Every Android OEM comes with a default custom skin called the Stock ROM.