This lifespan corresponds to the number of write/erase cycles SSDs can accept before data corruption becomes unavoidable. When purchasing a new SSD, don’t focus only on its speed and price.
- In this guide, you can find several proven ways to solve it.
- The updater does not know how to handle them.
- The topic of her articles are generally about data recovery, data backup, and computer disk management, as well as other IT issues.
- As is well known, app failure can cause the iPhone or iPad to restart and crash frequently.
Now when you know how to fix iPhone won’t restore problem, you can definitely make the most out of your phone. Go ahead and choose your preferred solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and unleash the true potential of your device. In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable. Try using a different computer or replace your cable. An error like this might happen due to a hardware issue.
Last night my iPhone 7 suddenly froze (at around 60% battery), went dark with a spinning wheel and stayed that way for about 30 minutes. I finally tried a hard reset by pressing down the volume down and power buttons at the same time. This caused the phone to finally turn off and go black. It did not reset, not could I get it to by the hard reset method. I plugged it in for an hour to see if there was any change. I then plugged the phone into my Macbook air and Finder said that the iphone was in recovery mode and needed restoring.
- After successful downloading, the program will scan and classify files automatically.
- Olena grew up using Macs and exploring all the latest tech.
- INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Coolpad firmware versions Download Coolpad Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video …
- The answer is YES, and here in this article, you will find the best way to do that.
- Follow this guide, it will explain what does it mean and give 4 solutions to fix this problem.
While turning on my iPhone stays at Apple logo screen. Tried connecting to the MAC and tried doing restoration. After multiple tries too ending up with the above message «The iPhone “iphone” could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt». When you encounter the firmware file corrupt iPhone/iPad error, the device cannot be here restored normally because the firmware file is not compatible. In such cases, you can try the 6 practical and proven fixes following to solve the iPhone/iPad firmware file corrupt issue. This problem cannot be solved by simply updating your device. Because in these cases, the iPhone could not be updated because the firmware file is not compatible.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard with its Word repair tool can retrieve your Word file from multiple file loss or corruption cases. According to EaseUS data recovery experts, the above 4 methods work in repairing corrupted Word DOCX and DOC files at most times. But sometimes, when you are in a peculiar case, such as the Word file folder is lost or unopenable, none of the above methods can help. Whether it will erase your data or not after fixing your iPhone black screen of death usually depends on the method you try. The most common methods like hard resetting will not cause any data loss. But if you try to restore your iPhone with iTunes/Finder, your data will be cleared. Inside modern hard disks are many precise parts and complicated electrical circuits that must work in unison for the hard disk to work properly.